Monday, August 4, 2008

Tired...

Why does my drill provoke so much resistance? I managed to find storage which fit OK in my cupboards. I think it turned out ok, not fantastic. What will be fantastic, however, are 8 hooks inside the wardrobe where I will hang my bags and dance shoes. I'm almost done in the hallway, I think.

Either bedroom or living room next. Haven't decided yet. Probably bedroom, since Ikea didn't stock the futon chair I was after for the living room. I've been thinking back and forth about whether to get a small TV or not. I think I'll wait for a bit and see what happens. I may try to get more clever use out of the laptop instead. Maybe a USB-hub would make it easier to connect and disconnect usb-devices quickly when I need to move it around alot? I don't know that stuff. Looked at an antenna for it today, woah - do I really need to have ANOTHER huge thing connected to it? What's the point of a laptop then? I mean, really...

No comments: