Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cat's Corner?


Thank Goodness. It's up. The shelf, that is. I bought it, they delivered it, and it was broken. I had to bring Sara to help me carry it yesterday. Today I needed help again to assemble, so Micke and Mette came over and helped me. I made them dinner, which seemed to keep them happy. The other day a few other friends helped me by lifting some heavy furniture and bringing it up to the attic.

Now I have the shelf in the bedroom and will start putting things where they belong. I assigned the vocal booth corner as a combined reading/guitar corner. I can see myself sitting there with a book and a cup of coffee. Unless the cats invade the space. I don't think they will though, they haven't even been curious yet.

It's slowly getting close completion, and my deadline is on Thursday. Luckily, Ali will come here and drink whisky and sleep on the sofa (or on the new chair which also is a fold-out bed!). I'm lucky enough to have 3 hen parties come in on Saturday to record - and I had another request to do a birthday party recording on Thursday. Sorry, but no can do! Ali comes first! (And his fabulous whisky).

No comments: