Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Deadline

...dreadful thing to think about, a deadline. It's the only way I can function properly, however. I've set a deadline for Sunday 17th of August, the day before the kids come back to school. Before then, hopefully I will have a fully functional, organised place including attic and basement. It requires patience (of which I have practically none). I also must focus on one room and one area at a time so I get it done. It's very easy to start moving things around in a different room, and then you feel like you've accomplished absolutely nothing. Focus and patience. Great exercise for me, since I have a hard time with the latter at times.

Today's plan is another IKEA trip (with Maria Lundgren this time), rehearse with Singe for a little gig this weekend at a party in Båstad with the dancers (about fifty people will show up...).

No comments: