Friday, August 22, 2008

Let's start clean slated, shall we?

The view from the sauna window. There are plenty of saunas there.

What scares me is going from 18 degrees (today) to this:

Today I went with two colleagues from work to "Kallis". It was fantastic, like last time. If you had too much on your mind when entering, you could be sure it had all conveniently vanished when leaving. The warm breeze against your skin. The sunrays embracing you. The sound of the waves and the birds. I just loved it. I sat down with a mug of coffee just watching and listening.

Get rid of the stress in life. Start dancing, go swimming in the sea all year around. Steal a kiss or two. You're all set, right there.

Mmmmm.

Oh, and last night I went dancing in town. It was one of the best times I've had! Dancing with Johan was a bit of a hallelujah moment for me. He's great, and I always learn alot from him.

No comments: