Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ten things to be happy about.

Today is a weird day. I've felt confused lately, hence my need for organising the place. It just all of a sudden feels like I've found the missing link, somehow. Today, I feel at home here in my apartment. I really like it. I want to clean up. I want to do the dishes. I even want to pay the bills and make the cd cases. It's really very liberating.

10 things to be happy about today:

1. Hugo, the cat, is looking at me with his sparkling eyes right now.
2. I found a hole in the wall to put the trash in. (Yes, I'm officially retarded)
3. I fit into Sara's skinny jeans today.
4. I finished 2 cd covers.
5. I booked a washing time, on time.
6. I'm still smiling from last night.
7. I have great friends.
8. The sun was shining.
9. I've just started changing email from outlook to gmail.
10. I feel OK with the fact that I will make myself go to bed before 11.

Phew. I think I'm okay again.

No comments: