Friday, August 29, 2008

Cigars sans Churchill



I just logged on here after saying goodbye to Singe who was here tonight. Robert was here too and we tried out 4 cigars. It was nice! We had malt whisky with it and rounded it all off with some coffee. Very nice indeed, and we intend to keep the tradition going.

I want to add that I have never ever in my life tried smoking a cigarette, and I never will. I have never tried any drugs either. The occassional cigar every 6 months or so, I don't see as being so harmful. Mostly, it's a fun event.

3 comments:

Robert Klingvall said...

Does this mean we have to wait 6 months til the next event? Nice pictures thou.

Lina K said...

No, of course not- we've rocked the boat, now we must take responsibility for our actions. Soon, soon! Ship A'hoy!

Robert Klingvall said...

And soon is also when the pictures will be on facebook?