Friday, August 8, 2008

Dinner with friends.


I have this vision of inviting people over for nice dinner parties this fall. I have decided to invite a few people who know each other, a few who know *of* each other and one or two that don't know the rest of the people there. I see it as a bit of a challenge to try to get the right mixture of people in order to get a really good athmosphere.
My guests for tonight were Singe, Maria Schilling, Anders Mannesson, Mia Ripa and Robert Klingvall. They all dance, but don't know each other very well.
It turned out to be great. They brought wine, Robert brought a cigar, and I had some whisky to go with it! For dinner, we had a simple spaghetti bolognaise. We talked about this, that and the other and before we knew it, it was 2.30 am! On a Thursday! Robert who lives in Lund had to sleep on the sofa. I'm pleased. Very good bunch last night!

No comments: