Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kitchen and bathroom - Done.


I spent quite alot of time rearranging kitchen utensils, making it fool-proof for my laziness. Everything now has it's own space, and is easy to get to.


Bathroom is also ready to rock n' roll. I have everything I need in there now, including a tiny guest book, and an old 70s magazine about Björn Skifs. Reminds me, I should put something cool about dancing in that bag too.

Working on the hallway now and it's a biiig project. (You wouldn't think so, considering I moved in in September last year, would you?). I guess I just put things where there was space when I moved in, not really thinking first.

I sound mentally deranged, I'm sure. But try it, it's very liberating getting rid of things you no longer use, and being able to clean up in 5 minutes instead of 5 days. Trust me. I've tried. I failed. Miserably.


p.s. Now that you've seen my bathroom cupboard (which most people will probably open when they visit anyway), don't bother looking for sex toys. You won't find any.

No comments: