Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So much for a deadline.

Work started today, with the kids returning from their summer holidays. It was really nice to see them again. I keep myself busy in the evenings by meeting up with people, dancing and finishing off my little organising project.

I've finished all the paperwork now, both my private and catbay stuff. I need to assemble a couple of more things and put some lights up. Then after all that is finished, there's the cables and sockets. I need a few more sockets in each room. Dad has promised to help me fix that and tidy up the cables. I have got stuff to do every night this week. I must write it down, or else I'll forget something.

Can't wait for Joe Spinachi on Thursday, all of us will go dancing on Gustav Adolfs Torg here in Malmö.

Oh yeah, and the basement and attic. I'll give those another month. So much for deadlines eh. :) Doing alright though, and it's very rewarding.

No comments: