Tuesday, January 15, 2008

When exercise becomes an addiction

I find it hard to stop moving. Not only through dancing, but also at the gym, on the bike - anywhere. It's becoming rather addictive. I almost go cold turkey on the days when I don't get exercise. Good or bad, I don't know.

Speaking of which, I think I'll give you my simple new recipe that I got from my friend Sara:

Sara's Delicious Pasta Salad:
rucola
olive oil
sea salt, freshly grinded black pepper
pamesan cheese
coctail tomatoes
black olives (good quality)
garlic
chestnut mushrooms

Fry mushrooms and garlic in olive oil. Add olives. In a saladbowl, put rucola, salt, pepper and grated parmesan. Mix. Boil pasta. In the meantime, slice tomatoes in half - add them to mushroom mixture just to get warm. When pasta is ready, toss that with the mushrooms in the pan. Combine everything in saladbowl and mix.

Ready, steady, cook!

No comments: