Sunday, January 27, 2008

Black Cats Blues Lounge Cocktail Party





I was really putting myself in a silly position (quite literally) yesterday when I went blues dancing for the first time in Lund. The room was adjoining Mejeriet, and was painted black. Candles were lit, and people had brought their own booze to make cocktails. The athmosphere was fantastic. I had gone to a make up workshop before in the same room, but decided against doing anything with my hair since it's extremely short in places. Went to a pre-party at one of the dancer's house, and met some new people.

Got to dance alot yesterday which was fabulous. Started with Mårten, then Micke, Erik, Ola, Micke R, Anders B and another one whose name I've just forgotten. This dance provides a weird, really nice sort of intimacy which was sexy but yet very classy. An example here:

No comments: