Saturday, January 5, 2008

dance Dance DANCE!


I feel like I'll explode soon if I don't get to learn to swing to lindy hop quickly enough. Usually, Heptown coordinates various events on Thursdays here in Malmö, but there don't seem to be any until my course which is on Feb 9 and 10. Dimman will come along and we will dance between 11-16 both Saturday and Sunday. In addition to that, we will also be dancing on the same premises on that same Saturday evening/night when there is a club night where people dress up in their awesome retro gear. Must find a suitable drug that makes me cope with the tempo. :) In the meantime, I'll say thank god for Frankie Manning!

Would it not be so awesome to go to Herräng Dance Camp at some point, even if it's just for basics? It's all too exciting...

No comments: