Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lindy Hop at Tangopalatset


Wendy went out for dinner with Niall today. I didn't go. I did get some sausages, yummy! I met up with her afterwards outside Tangopalatset. I actually used to live on the opposite of this very building, not knowing this wonderful activity would take place there. We went indoors, and it was a reasonably quiet night with people practising. We had a few glasses of wine. I'm glad Wendy got to meet my friend Mårten. He can be very inspiring. I got to learn a few charleston moves from him today. Excellent. I am very eager to learn those. I also met and talked to Micke, a guy I talked to a bit on Facebook. Tonight was an absolutely splendid night. Really relaxing, and just great.
More of this please!
NB: That's not me and Mårten doing Charleston in the photo above, as you may already have noticed. ;)

No comments: