Saturday, January 26, 2008

A clean apartment, ON A SATURDAY?



I had to tidy the apartment yesterday because Sara was coming. Why do we often need reasons to motivate us to do things? Isn't it enough reason that a dirty, dusty home is a health hazard? :) Apparently not. Not for me, anyway. I have once again, been the eternal time optimist and booked too many things to do. Had to cancel gym yesterday and today and even hairdresser's. So I only have to make sure now I'm ready to go to that makeover/styling course at 4 in Lund. It will teach us how to do old-fashioned make up and hair dos. I'm both excited and a bit nervous about this thing. Gah, the things I have to do to broaden my horizons. Me, red lipstick? Me, cocktail dress? Me, dancing the blues? Oh shit.... I'd better get out of those slacks, NOW.

No comments: