Monday, January 28, 2008

Remember when? *licks a stamp*

Do you remember when we used to write letters by hand?
We used to keep a supply of stamps at home for them.
Do you remember when we had to post it in the yellow post box?
We then had to wait for a few days or weeks for a reply.
It was kind of magic, wasn't it?

I have started exchanging emails with a man called Tom (I've known a few Toms in my life...)in Washington D.C. It started by me really liking the video of him and Debra dancing boogie woogie. Now we are writing to each other almost like people used to in the old days, but attatching pictures of kids etc. Really really cool. He seems really nice and generous.

To refresh your memory (and I myself can't get enough of this song and the routine) - here's Tom and his dancing partner Debra again:

No comments: