Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday dance


I was a bit awkward today and felt really tired and worn out. I hadn't had any dinner either. I sat and watched, and i was surprised that so many people came up to me and talked to me, asked to dance etc, even girls! One girl, Klara, was particularly friendly. I talked alot and danced alot with a guy who is a piano player. Very nice evening actually. Next time will be easier, no doubt. I have gotten to know a few people quite well in just one week. One of them is Ingrid, who is really passionate about dancing. She danced with me today, and has lent me a DVD of Herräng Dance Camp since I will try to go there this year. She goes every year apparently. She has also promised me to show me the shim sham, (see videoclip). You can use that in your lindy routine. Mårten said tonight he'd lend me his Frankie Manning book. Looking forward to reading it!

No comments: