Thursday, January 3, 2008

Indian Taj

I had the most hideous bad-service encounter last night in an Indian restaurant in Copenhagen, Indian Taj. When I came home, I decided to write them a letter of complaint. Don't go there, whatever you do.

Hi,
Yesterday I ate in your restaurant. I loved the food and drink, everything was delicious. I did, however, find a long black piece of hair in my rice. I told staff about this and said I did not wish to pay the 29 kr for the rice, but everything else was perfect. The first person at the table had to call someone else over, and the other person wanted me to prove that I found the hair and asked me to show it! I was shocked! They were basically saying that I had to save the hair somewhere whilst enjoying my otherwise lovely meal to PROVE that I found it. This is rediculous service, also considering we paid 565 DKK for our meal altogether. To a)accuse me, by making me prove that I found the piece of hair and b) to make this fuss over 29 kr which the rice costed, when we loved the meal and would have quite happily come back is a disgrace to the business. I was embarrassed for my fellow Danes yesterday.

Needless to say, I won't be coming back.

Regards,
Lina

No comments: