Monday, June 23, 2008

Spontaneous dinner




Yesterday I felt like cleaning, but again, I put it off. That is, until I got the excellent idea of inviting people over for dinner. People who have never been here before. Of course they are all dancers. Two of them, Karin and Maria are going with me up to Herräng. Mette and Micke are a couple from the dance. Kristina (the tall girl) is Mette's cousin. Olle is my favourite dancer and a great listener. All in all, a great combo! Olle brought wine so we were the only two drinking since the others were driving. We talked about deep stuff and had a good time while the rain poured down and there was a thunderstorm outside. Very cozy. "Describe yourself with 3 words", "What makes someone a good dancer", "What made you start dancing?" were three things that we talked about. Lovely lovely lovely. And as a bonus, I now have a semi-clean house.

No comments: