Thursday, June 26, 2008

1 day before take-off

I keep waking up very early, (like today at 4 am) or sleeping for ten hours. It varies. My body is kind of excited for many reasons and I'm probably a bit nervous about the Herräng experience. I'm not nervous for the dancing or anything. Probably just a bit worried that I will forget something important. I know now that my cats are taken care of and doing fine, which is very nice. My car is all set, I can relax there too. I've written the packing list. Can relax there too. I bought stuff in town. Phew.

Still need to wash today, do the physical packing, post some stuff, meet up with Sara, get instructions on Herräng.com, take out money, get a haircut, take rubbish out and water plants. I have everything written down carefully so not to forget anything, so it probably won't be a problem, but it will still be nice once we're actually in the car, on our way.

No comments: