Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting ready for Stockamöllan


Oh man, I've been so busy. Time really flies. Tomorrow is last day of school before summer holidays. Phew. It will be nice with a break, albeit a dance-craze. Madness starts on Friday when almost all the dancers from Lund and Malmö go to Stockamöllan to take classes between 10-15 (Sat & Sun), then afterwards, dance socially to live music from Sweden's top jazz acts. I will sleep in a huge military tent that Ali, (a friend whose real name is Anders Lindgren) is bringing. I don't know whether I'm driving or not yet. I hope a few of us can go together in a car, but I don't know yet. I bought my clothes, which is a big advantage. I think I'm all set. Just have to check for sleeping bag and buy something soft to put under it on the ground. Dancing, campfires, hot dogs, singing and a whole lotta swing awaits!!

No comments: