Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Lindy Disaster, June 16th 2008


I never thought I would be this shocked to see myself caught on camera dancing. This clip made me feel slightly sick, but I know it's a good thing to film it and be objective. You see your mistakes more clearly. After 3 weeks in Herräng I'll do it again.

Luckily, I got to dance with Anton (who was the teacher for the Basic 3 course). He's great!! No matter how crap you feel, he is always happy and smiling, positive and encouraging. Again and again. Thanks to people like him, beginners turn into experienced dancers. Some people on the dance floor just save the ship from sinking. The goal, however, would ideally be to save myself from doing just that.

2 comments:

神野ミカエル said...

Nope. The ideal is to make your ship fly like the Dutchman. ;)

Fanny said...

Lina, u rock. I could never do that... ;-)