Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Herräng


Photographer: unknown

This week has been crazy busy with preparing for Herräng Dance Camp, where I'll spend the next three weeks in a bunk bed with hundeds of dancers. (We won't share the same bunk bed..) Stocking up on flu medication, painkillers and other useful stuff from the drugstore, a new bikini, some new dance pants etc. Trying to get everything sorted and ready here for Friday's departure. Maria Schilling and Karin will go with me in the car, and we'll make a stopover at my parents' on Friday night, leaving for Herräng, early Saturday morning.

It's been a year since my new life started. I'm excited and happy, and I want to just think of Herräng as a kick-off or a celebration of sorts. A celebration of everything that I want to be, and have become.

Let's dance. Shall we?

No comments: