Sunday, June 29, 2008

HDC, day 2 - First 3 classes


A photo from last night's meeting. Here are all the teachers for this week, dancing to the Muppet Show Theme song. Lennart has an eye for fashion, don't you think?

Well, today was first day of classes. We had 3 lessons with some free time in between, where I could have coffee and just hang out. The first class was taught by a Swedish couple, the second by Shane & Ruth from Australia (difficult...) and the last was taught by a French couple who were great, the best today in my opinon. After dinner (I had fish again), I filmed a short video with someone from the course so we would remember today's class.

Not much rest today unfortunately. Will go to the meeting again in 10 minutes. Then a crash course, or taster in something interesting. After that, social dancing until some ridiculous hour.

I feel I'm getting a little irritated when I don't learn quickly enough. I also hate people who say "do you have a problem with balance?". I've also now figured out when to shower, when to get up, and what to bring to different places. It's tricky here, since it's sometimes dark and people are asleep in here.

No comments: