Friday, June 27, 2008

My Happy Ending?



I was out in town with Sara yesterday. We watched Sex and the City at the movies, and since we're both huge fans, we loved it! Afterwards, we went to a bar and had a drink and talked for a long time - a really good, long heartfelt conversation, mostly about relationships. I have feelings for someone at the moment, but who knows. I need to focus on the dance.

Tom in America called. Right now, I feel like he's the closest friend I've ever had, although we've only known each other for six months. He says things like "If you ever need anything..", which was so nice. I'm really touched that people who aren't even in my family can be so nice and unselfish and giving, a safety net of sorts or a sturdy wall to lean on. I can't wait to go over there to dance and learn more.

No comments: