Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Technical failure

Murphy's Law struck, once again, this week.

In preparing for the party, my graphics card went bezerk, and Hugo who was then in the kitchen, at that same moment happened to crash my ipod speakers. (They are now stuck on max level and you can't turn it on or off.) As if this weren't enough, my vinyl player (new) isn't running, and the massive hum in the speaker system has returned, despite the fact that I bought a new, fancy audio cable for it. Mhmmm. Gets quite frustrating. Patience, my friends, patience is key. I changed my tyres this week, finally, and one of them was a spare. Turns out that winter tyres are fucked, so I need to buy 2 new ones.

Where should I begin? :)

*presses "IGNORE" and continues playing the banjo as if nothing happened" Oh, I'll be damned if the strap hasn't come undone because of a lose screw which is now caught inside. Music shop, next! *sigh* :)

No comments: