Sunday, November 18, 2007

Housewarming



The housewarming party last night was splendid! People arrived around 7 and the last guests left the building (not Elvis, unfortunately) at three. Martin helped me in the kitchen, as any good, modern man should :), and for that I am very grateful.
Annika, my old colleague came along with her husband Christer. It was fun to meet him, because I'd never met him before. He seemed very nice. My cousin Johanna came along too for a bit. Therese Björk, an old colleague of mine was there. I hadn't seen her for several years so that was cool. I have decided to go to her salon and cut my hair next time. She is a hairdresser. Jessica, Eddie and Glen were there, so of course we had to play and jam some! Per almost fainted when i took out my new banjo. We did a cool version of "pay me my money down" and it was so cool. I want to play in a bluegrass band! How awesome would that not be?

Dimman brought Laila along as well as an expensive Cuban cigar for me. Quite enjoyed that! Some colleagues from work showed up too: Anna-Karin, Krille, Erik and Martina. Most of them are now working elsewhere, but I thought that was good, otherwise there would be too much job-talk!

Around midnight, we recorded what will possibly be an award-winning version of We Are the World! It was magnificent and great fun! My neighbor (mean old hag!) came down in her nightgown at 2 and told me that she could hear the "dunka dunka" :) so we had to keep it down.

All in all, a great night with lots of fun! Thanks to all of you who came along and made this a fun evening / night to remember! Will put up a video for We are the World asap.

1 comment:

skånska slott - Per said...

fasiken!

jag hade glömt att vi röa cigarr, från CUUUUUUBA!

Den var god!

Per