Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back to basics and complete efficiency


This weekend I've pulled myself together and dealt with loads of stuff that needed doing. Took the banjo in for service, did the dishes, took the ipod speakers to ONOFF so I can now listen to Elvis, full blast again! Yay! Friday, I went to BAKFICKAN, a pub nearby - very very nice place indeed! I really liked it! I picked up my new Stig Lindberg fabric for the wall on Friday. Gorgeous and so cool - it totally makes me feel like Im in the right era. :) Managed to fix the vinylplayer I think, but not the hum in the speaker system. Someone claimed you need a small transformer box attatched with rca slots on both ends when you play music from the computer into your hifi system. Well, I don't stream from the computer, but from my mixer. So, I don't know, basically, whether or not I need to buy one. Hmmm. Tricky.
This weekend saw the light of a couple of new things in my life: watching TV, going to the movies (first time since May) and cooking a fab dinner for a friend, complete with candles and wine. Lovely!

1 comment:

zb said...

where did you purchase this fabric? i work for an interior designer in new york and would really like to buy some for a client... please let me know if you can!