Sunday, November 25, 2007

Me, Sara & Carrie - together at last.


I have changed alot of things in my life during the past 5 months. I've gotten to know alot of new fun people and I've started doing things I hadn't even dreamt of trying before. Like dancing, like loving music to the fullest again. Like going on a wild shopping spree (like a girly girl, when most of my life, I've been a bit of a tomboy.) Talking to different men in differerent places, I find it to be a bit of a Carrie-situation actually. Quite enjoying it!

Sara and I went shopping in true Carrie-fashion today. Recently, I bought a few pairs of shoes and boots, a nice jacket and some dresses. And boy does that make me feel like the hot mama I deserve to be! :)

Enough said. Sunday bloody Sunday - work tomorrow. I may go to bed with my new shoes on, they are just so gorgeous!

No comments: