Sunday, November 4, 2007

In the country!





Spent the weekend with my old friends Naemi and Magnus. For those of you who don't know, Naemi and I met around 1995 when we both took French in Folkuniversitetet. Our teacher was a weird character called Laurent Mauvais. Mauvais as in "bad". He was quite a bad teacher, so Naemi and myself spent more time at home playing and singing and dancing and drinking gin and tonic than studying French. Those were the good old days!
Magnus and I met in my hometown, Oskarshamn around 1992 I would think. We used to have alot of fun together way back when!
The two of them met for the first time in Malmö in my apartment, and now they have fled citylife for the quieter countryside town of Lessebo. They live there with their two adorable sons Hannes and Anton.
On the way home today, I got a flat tyre and Magnus came and helped me change it. Had to happen at some point I guess. Tomorrow I will change to winter tyres.

No comments: