Sunday, July 20, 2008

Post-depression


Photo by Gunnar A.

I woke up this morning and felt fantastic. My own bed. Mmm. My own shower! My own HOT-water shower. Clean sheets. Fresh fresh fresh.

After a few hours though, I had a bad case of cold turkey. I started to feel as if I was dancing again, and started moving to music in the store downtown. I called Lennart Westerlund today, and he always cracks me up. He said "Oh you don't have to worry, we don't do anything fun here at all. Just dance all day, it's really boring." I loved working with him backstage for two weeks and they were all really good to me. I loved the structure of things and the fact that everything was very well-organised during the evening meetings as to who did what.

I miss the whole Herräng concept already, and I haven't even been home for 24 hours.

No comments: