Thursday, July 24, 2008

New goals

As summer turns to fall, I will make sure that I have some goals to look forward to. As for dancing, I want to keep it fun. I will take "higher levels" in Malmö, and maybe in Lund as well. Will try to work on the advice I've been given and I also want to work a bit on a few more figures as well as footwork and styling.

As for excercise in general, I will go to the gym and take Bosu class once a week. Maybe some spinning too, but I don't think it will be necessary. I think lifting weights would be good instead, I just wish it wasn't so boring.

In my social life, I will try to throw a party or two and attend a lot. With my darling dancing friends, there always seems to be something happening. Will try to go up to Stockholm for a weekend of dance with Charles, Jessica and see Gunnar and Lennart up there. Washington DC awaits at the end of October. I can't wait to meet Tom in real life. We know each other very well by now, and I'm so looking forward to seeing him face to face and also - yes, dance with him. Oh hallelujah!

No comments: