Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last day in Herräng

Oh, my. I just slept for 26 hours. I was supposed to have a private with Shane and Ruth, but I had to just sit and watch. It's kind of cool the way your body really tells you when you've had enough. I may find the energy to dance a few more times tonight, but if not, I'm still very happy with these past three weeks here. The classes have been good, I've met many new friends and I've learned alot. My favourite moments have been my private lesson with Hasse & Marie, working with Lennart backstage and some of the dancing.

I will definitely come back next year, maybe for 4 weeks, but will do it a bit differently. Probably a week of classes, then a week of just hanging around, work for a week, then maybe another week of classes. I would definitely sleep more during the day, had I known how important it is.

Looking forward to seeing all my Malmö/Lund people again though. Home sweet home, as they say.

No comments: