Monday, July 7, 2008

The madness continues



On Friday we had a theme party. In the photo you see the old timers outside Folkets Hus with Shane, the teacher. It was really amazing, and everyone looked very sharp. We danced and danced. Alot of the Lund/Malmö friends came here on Saturday, and I've danced with alot of new people but it's nice to dance with people you know too, and I kind of missed them last week. My favourite teachers last week were Shane and Ruth from Australia. They named us the Herräng Tigers. I created a Facebook group by that name, and both Shane and Ruth have now joined it. :) I work now as a volunteer here, doing sound on the tech crew during the day - this is quite easy, just checking sound in the tents helping out with trouble shooting in classes. In the evenings I work with props on stage, so I have a headset and communicate with Gunnar, the producer of Lennart's daily talkshow / meeting. I give Lennart what he needs there, and do the backdrop etc. It's really fun. Tonight the Carlings will play here. Oh boy, no sleep then either. Who wants to miss that?!

2 comments:

Per Starbäck said...

Argh, why am I at home? I have to get back to Herräng soon!

Lina K said...

Why am *I* back home? I don't want to be here, seriously - let's hit the road and go back up there...