Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A piece of my mind and a peace of mind

I admit. I don't like being alone. Mind you, after Herräng, I thought every moment alone was great. In the beginning. But now, I find myself in holiday - work limbo. I don't really want to work, but I want to go back to the routine of dancing at least twice a week, exercising, doing certain things at certain times. I love being off too, but I find myself in a state of restlessness.

I would really love to be able to enjoy loads of time alone. I know alot of people who do. I'm not one of them. I love to talk to people and just sitting in a café listening to other people is great fun.

Projects. I like having loads of things to do. It seems to be a hectic but fun fall of activities at Cats' Corner, where I'll be more active than before. I will also do 2 intermediate courses - one in Malmö and one in Lund.

Speaking of projects, I'd better get off my butt and do something productive.

No comments: