Friday, July 4, 2008

HDC - limbo...



What day is it? What time is it? What year is it? All I know is that I'm in Herräng - and everything is everything but normal. I slept at 11 last night. I can't sleep during the day. I mean, how can you possibly wind down when you've had a one-on-one conversation with Dawn Hampton about how it feels inside when you hear good music? Or when you've danced with Skye Humphries after class and he shows you how to reverse in swingouts? Me!! with Skye!!! Or having a private lesson with Marcus.. Impossible. I've met so many people here - Jack from DC whom I'll catch up with again in November when I go, Mike from Cambridge, and Eric from ... Malmö. Lots and lots of people, and it's great to dance with really good pros as well as people in my group. Tonight is theme party, some gangster / mob thing. Below you can see Skye and Frida - the best dancers in the world, according to some. Well, was cool to dance with him...

No comments: