Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blues Night


Last night was a night of slow blues dancing. I danced for a few hours, but, honestly, I got bored. I can't dance it the way it's supposed to and neither can most men that I danced with. It's more like a slow foxtrot. It got me yawning, so I went downstairs to do lindy instead. Gettin' later and later here, got home past four. Zzzzz... it's really bright outside when you walk home from Folkets Hus, a 2 minute walk from where the school is. The photo was taken in what we call the "russian kitchen", next to our dorm, where thr Russians sit and drink vodka sometimes. Last night, however, was pre-party for our little crowd of people.

This morning after breakfast I had planned to go back to bed. Instead, I ended up in one of the tents. It was full of sand. We started jumping around on it, and before we knew, someone was there teaching a jazz routine on the sand! As floor polishing. Did about 1,5 hours of that.... oh lord.

No comments: