Sunday, February 3, 2008

You know when you've been Tango'd!



I bought a pair of tango sneakers today, mainly for home-practise use. It's really great how your posture and body shape just changes immediately as soon as you put them on. I'm struggling, but it really works well. The sole is made out of suede so to slide easier. I danced with one of the instructors again today, and he showed me lots of stuff, so I am very happy! Exciting. Other news dancewise - Lindy course starts on Saturday. I will go with Dimman - 11-16 on Sat, then to the Social dance where everyone dress up in the evening between 20-02. Some other people will come along to that too. Sunday we have course again between 11-16. Then course 2 runs on thursdays before the social dance.

Balance is improving very quickly with the help of high heels, tango, lindy and bosu. I am amazed.

No comments: