Monday, February 4, 2008

Lawdy Miss Clawdy I'm ready


Feeling so inspired this morning. I have cleaned up my act in so many ways recently. I'm taking care of myself physically and mentally every day. I have also worked a bit on getting a bit more structure in my life. I woke up early today and I just felt ready to deal with it. I have sorted out important papers recently, and tidied the house, and it feels like everything is coming to a close, as far as my old life goes, and things are sort of working out as far as the new one is concerned. I am learning how to eat proper food again but this time, it needs to work with my exercise. I eat healthily and I have more energy. I am losing weight and I stay off snacks and candy. My body doesn't need it anymore. Must have been some sort of escape from reality before. It's taken me a good 8 months to get to this point from absolute breakdown, but I feel stronger than ever before, physically and mentally. Hello world - I'm ready for more. Bring it on baby!

In the meantime, who doesn't get inspired to jump up and dance when you hear Lawdy Miss Clawdy? This excellent version, however, makes my knees rather weak. :)

No comments: