Saturday, February 9, 2008

What a lovely day!



1. I made my grandma happy by calling her on her birthday. I also realised that I have inherited her positive attitude, which was a great feeling. It really is a good feeling to be able to make someone happy.

2. The course finally started. Dimman came along and had a decent time, but he's not coming tonight or tomorrow. Not surprising really, but I was happy that he came today anyway. I'm briefly home now before I'm going back for tonight's dance. There will be a band, Joe Spinachi. I think quite a few of the people on the course were going tonight too. So that's good. My personal goal is to do go there alone and to dance as many dances as possible. I barely want to sit down. I do want to do the crash course also. Let's see how many I can do. The highest number right now is 10 in an evening, and I want to top that loads tonight. A great thing for my self-esteem was when two of the guys there said I was the easiest to dance with. :) Of course, it's a totally different story when I go to dance with the big boys tonight. Totally different league, if there ever was one. But dance is all about having fun.

3. The sun was shining today, and it felt fabulous to be alive.

No comments: