Thursday, February 28, 2008

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh!!!


Photographer: Maria Lundgren (the location and time of this photo has nothing to do with tonight's event)

Dancing tonight at Tangopalatset made me feel alive! I loved every second, smiled constantly at everyone and got to dance about 25 times on the social dance, and before that there was 1,5 hours of dancing at the course. I loved loved loved loved loved it. Who needs anything else? It's really coming together now so much more than before. I get alot of advice from the pros there. Danced with Erik, Anton - one of the teachers - I love dancing with him!, Krister, Anders (from course), Magnus from course and Micke and a bit with Ingrid and Finn.

Anyway, wow what a cool night. It's one of them days when you wish you could have stayed there until death do us part.

No comments: