Thursday, February 7, 2008

Missed Gordon and went dancing

Again, I managed to miss Gordon's Kitchen Nightmares on telly. Damn. Oh well, next week I'll record it. Despite having been off sick for two days I went to the dance tonight, it was fabulous. People were very generous as usual. Only one bloke turned me down which I thought was a bit rude. Mårten played a Cab Calloway song which I really liked.. More more more...
I learned some good stuff from Micke and Erik about frame, and to not to rockstep in the middle unless the guy leads you there. Very cool. I also asked two or three guys to dance. I actually like going there on my own better because you tend to get to dance a lot more that way.
Course starts now on Saturday (finally!), can't wait. I'm really excited, not only by that but also by Saturday's Club night when I know I'll be able to dance with experienced dancers.
Yay yo and hallelujah! Hoping Dimman will like this as much as I do. You never know... :)

No comments: