Friday, January 2, 2009

Snowball 2008





Attending the Snowball event was glorious. I danced so much. Sometimes I even got fed up. It's cool the way your body just says "Thanks, but no thanks" sometimes. I love the music, and that's the reason for me dancing. If, for some reason, I'm not enjoying it, I won't force myself to dance.
Most nights, however, dancing was great. I filmed some sequences we did during class and also took some pictures. New Years Eve was nice, with a 3 course dinner before the dance. I sat next to Sakura and Johan, people I know from back home. One night Charles (a guy I worked with in Herräng) and Jessica took me to their brewery. It's a micro brewery, and they gave me some nice beers to try. I also got to see how it was all done. The place is called MONK'S.

I miss dancing with the people back home now. I love Mondays.

No comments: