Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ready, steady, whatever.


I've just spent many hours preparing for this season's opening of dance club Cats' Corner, by printing and laminating membership cards, frequent dancer cards, and 2 other types of discount vouchers that we'll be using. Also updating facebook, dygnet runt and the website takes a long time. I think it's great fun doing it, but would prefer if I had a good printer to do the job and a big heavy cutter instead of little scissors.

I've had a really nice holiday with loads of dancing, albeit not much relaxing. My goals for the immediate future must be to wind down and sleep more than 6 hours / night. I do alot of stuff, but yet I feel like I don't accomplish much at all. Do you recognize the pattern? I also spend way too much time on the computer.

On that note....

Gottaswing!!

No comments: