Sunday, January 11, 2009

I had a dream

I slept alot this weekend, and last night I met someone in my dream, whom I would rather just erase from my memory. She is worth less than zero to me, and how someone can walk right in and do what she did, is unbelievable. I have wished for worse things when it comes to her, but right now I'll settle with pressing the DELETE button. I have so many new real, great friends who see me for who I am, and what I strive for. Thank you everybody, I love you.

People have asked me: well, why are you not angry with him? I am angry now, and I'll tell you why: I didn't feel like he treated me and our ten years together with respect, by having a 2 month time-out where he could think and breathe, and reflect on things - good things and bad. Not to change his mind, but as if to say "hey, this is hard for me too". Day 1 he was ready to buy me out of the house (I was quite shocked), and started seeing my former best friend. Lack of respect. Sorry, I don't want any more assholes in my life.

No comments: