Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back on track

Yesterday I went to a sauna with Ali. I got to try lying on a special mat with spikes in it. It was very nice, but a bit painful at first. Afterwards, we made snow angels in the snow outside. Since I didn't get to go to Kallbadhuset recently, this came a good close second. Not bad!

Worked for a few hours on Cats Corner stuff. Was fun to get it all up and running. It's taken a long time to do everything, but not it's done.

Kids start school today. I've slept only five hours last night, so I'm not too keen on the very high noise level around here. I can deal with it better if I sleep properly. Were we really THIS loud when we were growing up??! I remember, I used to keep myself to myself and hang out with people I felt I had something in common with. We would eat candy and talk about boys, or music. But I don't hear my kids here sit and talk, they do shout alot when they talk, and this apparently is the normal way of communicating. I get tired, just hearing it. If I were a kid in school, I would leave the room and go sit somewhere else during recess.

No comments: