Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stop, look & listen baby!

I've had recent conversation with a dancer-friend of mine over here about the importance of doing nothing at all. He's a very interesting character. We're both a bit older than most of the people there, and life just flies by. Everything becomes a happy-go-lucky mess of sorts, and you never take a break, never sit down and wait for things, thoughts to enter your brain. You never allow them to. I told him this yesterday, and that we should both take a week-long break from all activities etc and try to see what happens if we stay at home by ourselves. It's probably better for you than 100 yoga sessions. I dared him and myself both to do it. We'll see.

That being said, DC awaits and I don't have time to take a break right now. :)

No comments: