Monday, October 27, 2008

Dance classes and WiFi



Stephanie Fuller and two of the boys we practised the aerials with.

Larry and I went for breakfast in a Mexican fast food place. I had 3 soft tacos. Weird not having any breakfast, and then eating a big lunch. I then of course put off having dinner until after our classes when Tom, Debra and I went to the cheesecake factory.
In town, Clarendon, I bought a cute outfit. I'm quite happy with it. I sat down trying out wifi in the bookstore and had a coffee. Then Larry gave me a glass of wine (didn't take much to make me tipsy) before driving me to Tom's classes. I met Debra, which was neat. Then Tom said I could be in the aerials class next door to their beginner class. I felt so out of place, but I decided to stick with it and do my best. We did a flip over the guy's back, which was pretty hard. Anyway, after that I took T & Ds intermediate class. I was introduced to everybody. "This is Lindy with Lina week... Lina is my friend from Sweden and we'll have her for ten days, so ask her to dance..". Tom was good because he went around dancing with everybody. I knew most of the stuff from that class, but it was still very fun.

After class, Tom and I drove to the Cheesecake factory. He then proceeded in eating the hugest burrito I have ever seen. I had meatloaf but saved 8/10 of it in a box. :) He drove me home, and I went to bed straight away. I'm slightly jet-lagged and woke up in the middle of the night, for some reason.

No comments: