Friday, November 7, 2008

Thursday dance

Had 30 great dances yesterday and danced with an American guy in Malmö who practised the switches, I think he called them "sugar" something? I showed Anton who probably will now start using it too. I had 5 great dances with him yesterday. My favourite dances, however, were with Olle, whom I haven't danced with for a long time. I was exhausted and jet-lagged but loved every second of it. Micke A did the aerial with me that I didn't manage when Tom first tried. I was happy that I made it.

Mom is coming today with the car and the cats. Tomorrow is Nosey Joe at Tangopalatset, will be good. There is a pre-party and since I'm in charge of marketing, I have to fix some stuff for it, like printing tickets.

Oh, and I have to grade a thousand papers. Look like the weekend is all booked up. :)

No comments: