Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Carlyle Club




Tonight Larry and I went to the Carlyle Club. It was of course Halloween and so we first waited around a bit at home for the trick-or-treaters to come by asking for candy. We then left for this fancy 30s style club, a top-notch restaurant/club where Tom is a part owner. Larry and I had a few drinks before Tom and Debra showed up. Another guy, Dave also showed up and a few others - reverend Arnold was one of them. Tom introduced me to Cab Calloway's grandson who is now the front figure in the CC Orchestra!! He told him how we met online etc. I thought that was really sweet. I had so much fun there, the place is one of a kind, the decor, the food, the music. Fantastic. I had to pinch myself to see whether I was dreaming or not! I had a lot of nice dances there with the few people that came, but my favourite dances were with Tom. We all looked hot and fabulous as you can see! Oh what a night!

No comments: