Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lack of sleep

I've slept too little again. Nonetheless, I have had time to read and browse the newspaper, which I'm quite happy about. Tonight will be a night at home - washing, cleaning, grading papers and maybe some sleeping. Will be awesome. I can't wait actually. After an intense weekend of dancing, I kinda just feel like taking it easy. 12 hours in 3 days is a bit too much, if you don't get enough rest.

I want to show you the Big Apple routine we're doing. We'll learn it from Johan during 3 consecutive Mondays, yesterday being the first. I thought it went pretty well, but it was superfast and I'm sure it looks silly, so working on the steps at home a bit this week is necessary for me.

We learned everything up to the bridge part, to a song faster than this one. Although it's hard to deceipher details in this clip, it truly is amazing to watch!

No comments: